Camps & Intensives
Summer Circus Camp for Kids
June 9 - 13
8a - 2p
End of camp show Friday at 1p
$50 per day
$220 per week
Our week long summer camp includes small group circus skill practice, larger group games, and a circus show.
The small group practice will focus on building circus skills such as trapeze, aerial silks, tight wire, stilt walking, juggling, unicycling, rolling globe, and many more. Small groups will be kept to a maximum of 5 students per instructor to allow for individual attention and increased safety. Weather permitted we also have a water day including games and fun getting wet outside.
Large group activities will include theater games and exercises and cooperative games where students use circus to learn to work together as a group.
On the Friday after lunch students will host a circus for friends and family to show off their new skills while working collectively to assist each other both on stage and backstage.
What is learned through circus practice is beneficial throughout life such as:
- having poise and concentration under pressure
- accomplishing something never thought possible
- mastering a skill through trial and error and plenty of practice
- creating something from nothing and seeing it come to fruition
- working together in a cooperative way to bring about something big and special that is not completed by ones self.
While students may sign up for individual days (Monday through Thursday) the full benefit of the camp is realized by participating in the full week and the show on Friday.
We will send registration form once we receive payment or you can email us at email@example.com for other payment options.